Healthcare. Insights. Capital.
Commercial and strategic insights to help you build a successful healthcare business.
you're in good company
pharmapro - where insights, commercial excellence and capital intersect.
Aaditya, the founder of pharmapro, has over 20 years of experience healthcare and investment banking.Over a decade in investment banking; Stints in NY, Paris and London.Our strategic advisors come from leading international firms such as Pfizer, Mayo Clinic, Medtronic etc.We believe with good advice we can help clients improve Clinical outcomes and achieve Commercial success.
pharmapro Therapy Experience
Strategic & Financial Success for Healthcare Startups
Founder's Need to Know
What is the market size of your product/service?At what price do you maximise revenue and profitability?Are you presenting the strongest possible data to investors?
We provide you with actionable insights from - senior KOLs, experienced clinicians, and hospital administrators.Our team of healthcare experts will help you design the research, analyse the data and build a strategy based on the insights.
Your business team gets crucial market insights that can successfully change your business.You have accurate data to validate and support your business plan thesis to potential investors.
Invest in actionable healthcare insights
Investors Need to Know
Is the business model viable and what is the opportunity size?Identify and test new investment theses/themesTrack brand health for portfolio companies
We provide you with actionable insight from deeply profiled industry experts - clinicians, hospital admin.Our team, including advisors, has a combined experience of >50 years in healthcare and M&A.
You gets crucial inputs for better informed investment and portfolio management decisions.You get a proprietary data library for all your deal insights, accessible anywhere anytime.
Fieldwork Terms & Conditions
1. Client database
No KOLs to be included in the database - if KOLs are included an additional CPI of Rs 1,500 (USD 30) per KOL complete will be charged.
2. Contact info
We will need to be provided at least one personal contact info per physician in the database (email id or mobile number); if contact info is not provided a list match fee of Rs 150 (USD 2) per record will be charged.
3. Feasibility & Timeline
(i) The feasibility is based on an IR of 70% - if the IR in field is lower by 10% or more, the feasibility and timelines may need to be revised.
(ii) In case of client database the feasibility & timeline will depend solely on the quality and size of the client database; We can not take responsibility for the achievement of quota in client list studies - we will contact all the doctors on the client list but if a sufficient number of doctors do not qualify or do not participate - the client will have to provide the additional list to achieve the quotas.
4. Survey programming and data
(i) Any change in the survey questionnaire after the programming has commenced may incur additional costs.
(ii) Raw data will be provided in CSV/XLS format only.
1.Dropouts/cancellation from the side of the respondent, we will replace/reschedule them at no additional recruitment cost, if there is feasibility and moderator availability. If replacing/rescheduling is not possible, we will not charge for that recruit.
2. If a confirmed interview is cancelled by the client/interviewer, the following charges will apply:
If rescheduled – additional Rs 1,500 (USD 25) fee per reschedule
If reschedule is not possible – Full CPI for new respondent + 50% honorarium for the originally scheduled respondent.3. CPI - if interview duration exceeds the stipulated LOI - additional honorarium will be charged at Rs 1,500 (USD 25) per 15 min.
In addition to the above, where applicable, the following assumptions would also apply:• pharmapro will direct the respondents by a link to your questionnaires
• respondents will be directed to a pharmapro website after having filled out the questionnaire. If a respondent reaches this website and you do not claim incompleteness with the next daily update, pharmapro will pay and charge the full incentive.
• when a respondent is screened out in the questionnaire, he will be redirected to a website of pharmapro.
• when all online interviews are finished, respondents that try to log in will be redirected to a website of pharmapro.
• all respondents contact data (name, address, phone, fax e-mail) will not be asked in the questionnaire and remain exclusively with pharmapro, contact details of participating respondents will not be revealed by pharmapro at any stage (except for AER requirements)
• you will take care that the online questionnaire is available during the whole length of the fieldwork. If the link shuts down or for any reason is not available, deadlines will have to be shifted accordingly
• the questionnaire will be unbranded and/or also branded with pharmapro information and no reference to the length of the questionnaire or incentives should be mentioned in the online questionnaire
• no links to external websites should be mentioned in the questionnaire
• pharmapro will be able to see the questionnaire before hand
• pharmapro will not provide exclusion lists under any circumstances
• If the access to the questionnaire is not closed by you after the quota is fulfilled, pharmapro will charge full remuneration + respondent’s incentive for each additional online interview
• any delays of/culminating in more than 10 working days beyond the anticipated release date of the questionnaire/screening documentation may result in pharmapro retracting their offer to run this fieldwork if this creates a resource scheduling issue that adversely affects pharmapro to operate any other concurring projects - all steps should and will be taken to avoid this situation occurring however by all parties involved
• if fieldwork progress is delayed for any reason (such as restrictive screening criteria etc.) and we believe it may not be possible to complete the full sample using our panels alone, then pharmapro reserves the right to seek assistance from third party agencies first, and to utilise whichever third-party agencies that it sees fit to assist on the fieldwork
• costs, timings and feasibility are based upon the exact details mentioned in the quotation request. Any deviation from those details may lead to increases in the cost and/or timings or the cancellation of the fieldwork by pharmapro
• where the incidence rate is not mentioned in the project request details, pharmapro will assume that the incidence rate is a minimum of 50-60% and base the cost and timings on that assumption.
• pre-screening of all respondents will be undertaken by pharmapro prior to fieldwork commencing and will be based upon the exact qualifying criteria of the study. Should the results of this pre-screening indicate that the actual incidence rate of qualification for the study is significantly lower than that mentioned in the quotation request, then pharmapro reserves the right to increase the costs and/or timings for the fieldwork, or the cancellation of the fieldwork completely. In the event of cancellation, pharmapro reserves the right to charge for any operative costs incurred to that point, including, but not limited to, set-up costs, recruitment costs and/or any incentive costs
• payment terms: pharmapro invoices are to be paid 30 days after the end of the fieldwork/invoice being submitted
• we would require 50% payment of all project management and 100% incentives to be received first upon commissioning before any fieldwork activities will begin
• once the study link is closed, any erroneous data should be communicated to us within 72 hours otherwise all interviews will be considered as correct and full project management and incentives will be charged for those interviews
• the prices mentioned in this quotation are valid for 60 days
• where necessary, pharmapro reserves the right to bring a local partner on-board to support any fieldwork activities. When applicable, we will not be able to reveal the identity of those local partners under any circumstances
• If the actual incidence rate is lower than stated in the RFQ, then the project recruitment costs will change for all completes achieved in the project as follows: If IR is 50-59% = 1.5 x Recruitment; IR is 40-49% = 2 x Recruitment; IR is 30%-39% = 3 x Recruitment; IR is 20%-29% = 4 x Recruitment; IR is 10%-19% = 5 x Recruitment; IR is below 10% = 6 x Recruitment
This website is owned and operated by Tivra Health LLP ("Company"). Thank you for visiting our website. Your privacy is important to us.
What information does pharma-pro.in collect from you?
The Company has a firm commitment to internet privacy. You can visit certain portions of https://pharma-pro.in ("Website") without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. The only information we collect from a normal web site visitor is the name of your internet service provider, the browser and type of machine you are using, the web site that referred you to us, the pages you request and the date and time you request them. However, if you wish to avail all the services that is are offered through the Website, You will be required to register with the Website by sharing certain information including your personal information with the Company. “Personal information” is any data that can be used on its own or with other information to potentially identify a specific individual. The personal information that the Company collects includes but is not limited to your name, telephone number, e-mail address, practice specialty and academic qualifications, workplace details, and contact address. We may collect additional information about registered users from third party sources to assist us in improving the quality of our Services. We may also collect certain other non-personal information such as the posts that you create & discussions on any forums in the Website, comments to the various posts on the Website and response to surveys or other similar requests for information from the Company, details regarding your participation in services offered on the Website. Data that are not personal information shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and the Company shall be free to disclose and use the same, without any obligation whatsoever to you, for any purpose and through any means.
The Company collects information, including personal information, from you to operate effectively and to comply with government regulations.
The Company makes every effort to insure the secure collection and transmission of sensitive user information using industry accepted data collection and encryption methodologies.
You can always choose not to provide us with certain information (opt-out), but then you may not be able to register with us or take advantage of our services.
• Updating profile information
Hcpinsights.pro gives members the option to change and modify certain information previously provided at the time of registration. In order to provide a service appropriate to your personal circumstances, you will be asked periodically to update information about your specialty, academic qualifications and workplace etc. You are responsible for keeping your login details confidential.
Cookies consist of pieces of text, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that hcpinsights.pro store about you may be linked, by m3india.in, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. hcpinsights.pro may use the information hcpinsights.pro obtains from your use of these cookies for the following purposes:
• to recognize your computer when you visit our website.
• to track you as you navigate our website.
• to improve the website's usability.
• to analyze the use of our website.
• in the administration of this website.
Use of Information
We may also use information from or about you:
• to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents or, promotional emails about new products, services, etc.
• to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Website and for our marketing purposes
• for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our products and services, identifying Website usage trends, personalizing your experience on the Website by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Sharing of Information that we collect
If you choose to participate in certain programmes or services run on the Website (for instance by accessing the materials published in connection with it) your participation in that programme or service, together with your personal identifier, may be passed on to the sponsor of that programme or its associated companies and data processors. Sponsors undertake to use such data only for assessing your access (and the frequency of that access) to material provided by them via the hcpinsights.pro website for their internal auditing purposes.
Registered users of the website may opt-in to receive offers to participate in market research studies offered by the Company. From time to time, any registered user may also be invited to participate in a sponsored or unsponsored market research study through an email invitation, on-site popup or some other means. In order to participate in any such survey, you will be required to agree to additional terms and conditions as part of the opt-in process. Furthermore, in addition to providing your responses to the survey questions you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information that may be combined with information that you have already provided at registration or that we have received from a third party source. Generally, these studies provide specific feedback using aggregated, de-identified data to third parties for analyzing trends and statistics for medical marketing, research, and development purposes, and neither your identity nor your specific feedback is shared with third parties. However, under the following circumstances, your identity may be shared with third parties and/or associated with specific feedback: (i) when we have your consent, (ii) when we match user information with such third party's data, and (iii) when we believe in good faith that the law requires it. In all circumstances, the privacy of our panel members is protected, and if such sharing is permitted or required, your answers and identity will remain confidential.
Third-Party Sites and Services
Consent and Modifications
Hcpinsights.pro may contact you by email or SMS to market its goods and services, and other goods and services in which you may be interested. If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications, newsletters, SMS etc., you will be able to unsubscribe or opt-out of these communications by contacting us. Please note that you may not opt-out of receiving non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as technical notices or Service-related emails.
We use technical, administrative and procedural measures in an attempt to safeguard your personal and other information from unauthorized access or use. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "Contact Us" section below.